YEA! welcomes applications from all students in grades 6-12 who are between 11 and 18 years old. Students interested in starting their own, real businesses may apply for acceptance into the program by completing the application, which includes an essay and short-answer questions, school transcripts and letter of recommendation.
Once the completed application is received, students may be invited to attend an in-person interview. Acceptance into the program is based on all aspects of the completed application as well as the personal interview. Prior business experience is not required, nor is it required to have a business idea prior to the start of class.
Tuition for the Academy is $695. Scholarships are available. Each scholarship recipient is selected based on GPA, letter of recommendation and student interview.
- White Scholarship – Scholarship covers 35 percent of tuition
- Blue Scholarship – Scholarship covers 65 percent of tuition
- Gold Scholarship – Scholarship covers full tuition
To apply for YEA!, students must:
- Fill out the YEA! application
- Complete the essay and the short answer questions
- Submit their transcripts
- Submit a letter of recommendation